View Thread: New Updates #3

Posted on 08/17/2019 17:24 1
Hello
My Name Is Unknown
I Here Have Requests And Fix Some Problem :
I'm not here to make weapons like last time
I'm just here for modifications and problem solving
If you don't want to get out of here I don't want pathetic here

1 - The first thing is regarding money ... I had an idea I had never found in any server
[Buy XP] M = money
We all know when you kill someone you get 300M Intuitive ... Whenever you fight and stay it is impossible not to get the reward
To do that write /Bonus
Then you see a list :
- 4000M (100xp)
- 8000M (300xp)
- 12000M (600xp)
- 16000M (1000xp)

This is my opinion and you are free to change if you like
===============================================
2 - New Power :
I had an idea I had never found in any game and not just in the counter I called it myself of course :
- Block Rate : This capacity is a zero strike ratio
- Example : If you hit a zombie of course calculated 32 damage ... but this ability gives a percentage not to count the strike and be damage 0 and of course the ratios would be as follows :
lvl1 : 5% , lvl2 : 10% , lvl3 : 15% , lvl4 : 20% , lvl5 : 25%

3 - Add modifications and fixes : Grenade Freeze
The new property is about a frozen bomb
You have already happened when you are surrounded between the zombies you need a frozen bomb in order to survive and escape, but something annoying that it has a short period to explode and you want to detonate immediately Here we want a new property to detonate a bomb (Instant Explosion) is to press the button Right mouse click and change its position from (Temporary) to (Instant Explosion) And end when the bomb touches the ground or anything rigid explode immediately here added the property, but lacks the problem, which is when someone throws himself on the bomb near it freezes with it and this is considered A trivial problem we wait for Arabas to fix.
As for the Grenade Fire this is up to you
For me it is nice to be added that may benefit a lot .

I didn't get much this time, but I like my ideas because I find them the perfect solution for trivial things cool1

Anyone who is insulting I will immediately report it without any discussion

Speak With Respect

Read the whole subject and then judge yourself
Posted on 08/17/2019 17:34 2
+ for first idea
Posted on 08/17/2019 17:40 3
++
APRIL BFF <33
x3 GOD'as
[ProFriend's] RoHaNdrinks
media.giphy.com/media/ggPfJfZvGoiuJ1z1mT/giphy.gif

media.giphy.com/media/SSVVAkyPdzUFbQrFcX/giphy.gif
Posted on 08/17/2019 20:41 4
+++ uu uu uu uu uu
---------------------------------------------------------
Su Pagarba. hi
Nick žaidime: [#U-Sw4rm.1m] -
Privilegijas :[S.Admin]
Mostly Active in
Swarm x3
#Balrog_Gang beer
Discord : Luca|ShutUpMuia!#2300 Pfft
FaceBook : Free sandwiches coffee1
Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/AlinaPe...linaPeng/

--------------------------------
2.bp.blogspot.com/-NjRw_7hpll0/WXHN2CToXCI/AAAAAAAAAGU/sJYWSD0qjDUwMChpEmNWdwIZXZVBvHn0ACLcBGAs/s1600/original.gif

www.fleshas.lt/images/shoutbox/529842c6f0c380b04f8a104f355936bd[1].png
Posted on 08/17/2019 20:58 5
++
Posted on 08/17/2019 21:47 6
-
Instagram: mr_dead_man_4_life
Facebook: apseisime Pfft
SnapChat: skirmantas156

My status: Maybe yes, maybe no, maybe sexy I don't know.

Fleshas.lt Discordo grup?: https://discord.gg/zTvJd7w

Jei ne-inai už k? dedami medaliai pasiskaityk ?iaia: http://fleshas.lt/forum/viewthread.ph...d_id=13219

§Vartotojo vardas: Sirmuzas
§Vartotojo lygis: Narys, Pagalbininkas, Priži?r?tojas
§Fleshas.lt narys nuo: 2018-03-04 18:03:57
∆Jei reikia pagalbos parašyk, pad?siu, kuo gal?siu.

Draugiškiausias klanas Fleshas.lt projekte: Exile http://fleshas.lt/forum/viewthread.ph...d_id=16969

media.giphy.com/media/5dYfzsXGyPfUTOkq80/giphy.gif

media.giphy.com/media/5RQAa5epU06qI6xssQ/giphy.gif

www.part.lt/img/b73cfc0d24d82ed82d1e02e16fc1fee1800.gif

media.giphy.com/media/13breGSkzP8lsUAk5A/giphy.gif

media.giphy.com/media/7r4iwSAzGu8H2RtLue/giphy.gif

media.giphy.com/media/deN4MKs307Xefe1oaI/giphy.gif

media.giphy.com/media/1lCILEHPE80IR5uEro/giphy.gif

media.giphy.com/media/9P1xkCxRVEA6AjPt1h/giphy.gif

www.part.lt/img/8c37b2b3f810f3064c3805769a625477852.gif

i.imgur.com/PfZn5Xp.gif
Posted on 08/17/2019 22:07 7
Say what you want Sirmuzas No one cares about your comment coffee1
Posted on 08/18/2019 07:37 8
Fire Sword parašė:

Say what you want Sirmuzas No one cares about your comment coffee1

Well if you want to start from there, so maybe you need to stop giving ideas from different projects ?

Jei ne-inai už k? dedami medaliai pasiskaityk ?iaia: http://fleshas.lt/forum/viewthread.ph...d_id=13219

Draugiškiausias klanas Fleshas.lt projekte: Exile http://fleshas.lt/forum/viewthread.ph...d_id=16969

i.imgur.com/PfZn5Xp.gif
Posted on 08/18/2019 10:53 9
Well, if you are a person who never accepts ideas, well I think you didn't understand what you said the last time . coffee1
Posted on 08/18/2019 11:36 10
Fire Sword parašė:

Well, if you are a person who never accepts ideas, well I think you didn't understand what you said the last time . coffee1

You know maybe one thing, that not every idea of yours is good? Maybe you dont know that its hard to make the stuff you wrote in ideas ? And these ideas that you wrote, we could add to server, but the main thing is this can crash the server even more, than it is now. Too much stuff in one server is bad.
Edited by Sirmuzas on 08/18/2019 11:49

i.imgur.com/PfZn5Xp.gif
Posted on 08/18/2019 11:59 11
Sirmuzas parašė:

Fire Sword parašė:

You know maybe one thing, that not every idea of yours is good? Maybe you dont know that its hard to make the stuff you wrote in ideas ? And these ideas that you wrote, we could add to server, but the main thing is this can crash the server even more, than it is now. Too much stuff in one server is bad.

1 - You do not read the topics at all. Just write [-] and go ... this gives a bad impression to people.
2 - These things are not that difficult as you think ... Even the Arabas for him is just to play.
3 - Who told you that this will crash the server ... I saw for myself servers there are things you have never seen ... Too many such as weapons and mod and dense players always ... How it will crash.
4 - If one of my thoughts may cause a shock to the server or something such as of course will refuse .. Who said I will add crazy things may disrupt the server .. I am keen on these things.
5 - All people accept my thoughts .. How can you say your thoughts silly.
6 - Sirmuzas Arabas asked me to come up with new ideas that no server has ever done ... and here lies the difficulty in finding new ideas ... Do you still think that finding ideas is easy ??
7 - Give me ideas never mentioned in any server earth
Posted on 08/18/2019 12:58 12
Fire Sword parašė:

Sirmuzas parašė:

Fire Sword parašė:

1 - You do not read the topics at all. Just write [-] and go ... this gives a bad impression to people.
2 - These things are not that difficult as you think ... Even the Arabas for him is just to play.
3 - Who told you that this will crash the server ... I saw for myself servers there are things you have never seen ... Too many such as weapons and mod and dense players always ... How it will crash.
4 - If one of my thoughts may cause a shock to the server or something such as of course will refuse .. Who said I will add crazy things may disrupt the server .. I am keen on these things.
5 - All people accept my thoughts .. How can you say your thoughts silly.
6 - Sirmuzas Arabas asked me to come up with new ideas that no server has ever done ... and here lies the difficulty in finding new ideas ... Do you still think that finding ideas is easy ??
7 - Give me ideas never mentioned in any server earth

Maybe you should stop replying and come up with simple ideas that help to fix bugs for example, not new ideas, that makes a server crash, maybe its simple to create, but its hard to compare it to other for example "ul" or "plugins", maybe because some plugins cant work? because some of plugins rejects processes , because they cant relate to new ones ? Or maybe because not every plugin cant support each other? Maybe you should think before saying your stolen ideas? But yeah good work stealing ideas i guess. pooruuemodeaLMonkey

i.imgur.com/PfZn5Xp.gif
Posted on 08/18/2019 13:24 13
Sirmuzas
1 - I did not mention anything about /ul in New Updates # 3 proof that you have not read the topic.
2 - You do not hope from you.
Posted on 08/18/2019 13:51 14
not fancy of your ideas.

1. the money system you said makes no sense, you can get that 16k in like "1min" not worth + i aint keen on the money on swarms.
2. .that power kinda makes sense kinda not, it would be quite op for zombies, and honestly people play swarms just to frag and get revenge on ct round againts zombies.
3. then dont throw the grenade below yourself daaaaaaaaaa . it makes kinda good edition not to throw it below yourself so you wouldn't freeze yourself
Posted on 08/18/2019 13:54 15
he do this idea for him self .
Posted on 08/18/2019 14:49 16
hynga parašė:

not fancy of your ideas.

1. the money system you said makes no sense, you can get that 16k in like "1min" not worth + i aint keen on the money on swarms.
2. .that power kinda makes sense kinda not, it would be quite op for zombies, and honestly people play swarms just to frag and get revenge on ct round againts zombies.
3. then dont throw the grenade below yourself daaaaaaaaaa . it makes kinda good edition not to throw it below yourself so you wouldn't freeze yourself

You read the text well
1. I said you can change .. example : 16000M [5000xp] you are free .
2. You're talking like you're giving you 50% ... this is crazy or if you want the Block Rate to reach 10%, does that make you satisfied ??
3. If you run away from a zombie and then you throw this grenade frozen and this was a bomb that has a short period and then explode I can avoid it with ease.

4. I would like to know who is the person who did the Rep-, but I know very well that this is the person who made several calculations to do this .. I don't know why, but I know very well that they are just children .
Posted on 08/18/2019 15:56 17
If I would take care of the Rep-, I swear I do not care about these children wearing nappies and drinking milk and then comes and says: You are a child ... I swear if I found him to beat him .... children these days
Posted on 08/18/2019 17:17 18
really kid come